$600,00 (VAT incl.)
Orbis783 EHS, in the white color variant, realized in laminated birch laminated wood.
A product specifically designed and manufactured to fight the effects of Artificial Electromagnetic Fields in people subject to electrosensitivity.
The device uses a signal generator module defined by a high quality and stability circuitry.
Thanks to the circuit entirely managed by a combined microcontroller and a precision operational amplifier, it is possible to obtain a set of pure sine waveforms.
The set of 6 frequencies includes Delta, Theta, Alpha and Beta waves that fall within the range of brain waves, also including the 3 main frequencies of Schumann resonance. The rebalancing of these non-polarized natural electromagnetic fields is responsible for the biological rhythm and well-being to fight the harmful effects of the electrosmog which causes problems and various pathologies.
During the adjustment of the generated signal level, the percentage of intensity to be assigned to each frequency was also taken into consideration, in order to adapt the functionality of the product to a domestic environment.
- Orbis783 EHS is an ELF Electromagnetic Field generator and generates a Set of 6 frequencies which are respectively: 1.2 + 3.0 + 4.0 + 7.83 + 14.1 + 20.3 Hz. It represents practical application of the results of studies and research on these specific Electromagnetic waves carried out by Dr. W. Ludwig (physicist, 1927 – 2004), a scientist who for decades has dealt in a highly qualified manner with the border area that separates Medicine from Physics to become an internationally renowned “biophysicist”. Researches developed also by prof. Emilio del Giudice in reference to the study on “Harmonic Rhythms” in bands of frequencies advantageous for the organism.
- The special radiating antenna was made using a quadruple Mobius coil with Chartres Design, installed on a 4-layer printed circuit board and high density to obtain a homogeneous distribution of the electromagnetic field in the environment.
- The signal generation circuit was designed and developed to obtain a waveform of high quality and spectral purity, as well as stability over time through the use of a microcontroller with reference to an external 8MHz 50ppm quartz oscillator.
- The box made of solid wood or laminated blockboard has no influence on the emission of the electromagnetic field of the device.
- The power supply unit with the Orbis783 EHS is largely oversized: in addition to ensuring stable and long-lasting operation in conditions of continuous use, it also allows to minimize the alternating ripple component present in the generated DC voltage.
- Generated Frequencies – 1.2 + 3.0 + 4.0 + 7.83 + 14.1 + 20.3 Hz
- Range of action – 80/100 m2
- Supply voltage – 12 Volt DC
- Absorption – operating current 90 mAh
- Dimensions – 23 x 23 x 10 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight – 1.7 Kg
- Instrumental analysis Sine Wave & FFT
Equipment and accessories
- 1 x Orbis783 Office consisting of solid wood cabinet + 2 x integrated electronic board with antenna / radiating coil
- 1 x Power supply Mains adapter, IN: 100-240 V AC 50/60 Hz OUT: 12 VDC 2.5 A
- 1 X User Manual